About Us/Transcripts/Forms » Transcript Requests and Forms

Transcript Requests and Forms

Are you applying to an Ontario University or College?

  • High School transcripts must be requested directly through that application process. You are not required to request it through the last school you attended.
  • If you are not applying to a college or university and require your transcript, please request it through this link.


Please click here to request a transcript: Transcript Request 


There is a $5.00 fee that you can send an e-transfer to the following address: accountsreceivable@cdsbeo.on.ca


Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will process your request.